On 16/8/02 11:32 AM, "MICHELLE WHITE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>> My name is Michelle White. I'm a journo with Triple J's Morning Show. I'm
>> hoping
>> someone on this website might be able to help me out with a story I'm doing.
>> I'm really interested in doing a piece about parents who choose to eat the
>> placenta after they've given birth.
>> I've heard lots of anecdotal stories about how it's supposed to prevent post
>> natal depression and how it's common amongst certain cultures, but am having
>> trouble finding someone who has actually done it.
>> I'm also wondering if there's someone out there who is an 'expert' on the
>> subject ?
>> Any help would be greatly appreciated !
>> Warm Regards.
>> Michelle.
>> (08) 9 220 2582 (Perth office)
>> or reply to this email!

Hear Michelle
Have forwarded your request to my only client who has eaten her placenta.
Many  have the notion but then don't go on with it once the baby arrives,
Happiness prevails!

I have had a few women who decide to have a lotus birth (where the placenta
is left attached to the baby until the spontaneous separation of the cord.

Let me know if you want any contacts on that issue.

Regards
Jan Robinson