Hi Vicky,

No, attachments don't work on this list for technical reasons. How about
sending the PDF through to our website manager and we will put it up on our
ste. If you give us the ordering details we will include them as well, then
people can send you a cheque or whatever without having to go through the
list. (The messages requesting a copy are gratifying, but a bit tedious!)

Send a  PDF to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the ordering details and she will
sort it out and let the list know when it is ready.

Will this help?

Cheers

Andrea

At 13:59 12/09/2002, Vicki Chan wrote:
>Andrea....I think everyone on ozmid want to see this poster...is an
>attachment permissable???
>Vicki

-----
Andrea Robertson
Birth International * ACE Graphics * Associates in Childbirth Education

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.birthinternational.com