From: Jennifer Semple [mailto:jennifer.semple1@;students.vu.edu.au]
Sent: Sunday, 27 October 2002 7:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] educating the community

I think those CPA ads are really effective too.  & if you have a really
good ad that people actually like to see, I think one ad is just as
effective as 3 different ones.

An ad for midwifery is a GREAT idea... ofcourse I have NO IDEA how much
ad space/time costs... but EVERYONE loves to look at babies.

Nic Edmonstone's videos are so powerful... radiating beauty, emotion, &
love... she would be able to get to the heart of it in 10 seconds or
however much time an ads is.

Anyway, just my two cents.  Cheers, Jen