Hi All,
I'm new to the list, so thought I'd introduce my self.  My name is Melissa,
and I'm an agency midwife.  I thououghly enjoy it (the hours and the
flexibility), except for the model of "care".

Anyway, regarding AXA insurance, while I think it's a great idea, I think
all that would happen is that women won't have their insurance through AXA.
There's a huge demand for elective C/S in the private sector from women and
obstetricians.  If all insurance companies did what AXA are proposing to do,
then we might see a difference.  Although you can always find a "medical"
reason to do an elective C/S if you want to.

Melissa.