Title: New Dimensions Tonight on ABC
I missed this but would love to see it: anny copies available?? i will be going to the website after i check my emails. marilyn
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 5:21 AM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] New Dimensions Tonight on ABC

Hello All

Hope some of you caught New Dimensions on ABC tonight (with George Negus), Jenny Gamble and Debra Creedy from Griffith University were on presenting new research they had done on women and birth trauma and how birth trauma resulted in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).  It was excellent, they were both really clear about the level of trauma some women face and even got  a line in that even the most interventionist births require the soothing reassurance of a skilled midwife and once again George made special mention of his role as a homebirth Dad!!

Jenny if you are on line would love to see an excerpt of your work it would really help in our lobbying activity.

In solidarity

Justine