Hi Jacqueline,

Congratulations on the birth of Susanna Joy. You knew you could do it and you have!!! May you continue to find peace and joy with your family and have a lovely time with this precious babe. Don't worry about finding a sleep routine - I suspect your baby has ideas of her own about routines just as you had about her birth!

Much love,

Andrea