Hi, All,

Just logged on for the first time in a few days -- 152 new messages, which could take a while.

Still haven't come to terms with inducing with pig-semen-derived gel.
Don't know if there's been anyone else online with this thought:
Is it really induction, or is in fact miscarriage caused by gels etc.? I gather the hormonal effect is a large part of it, but what about side-effects of substances that are very unnatural to the human body? The more I read/hear of inductions where there's no maternal or foetal problem, the more I think it could be actually miscarriage, not induction, leading to further interventions.

And to think, it's only Monday!
Aviva