I guess the point all my rambling seems to have missed is that - I have a low income, I work hard just to make ends meet but because I have a house I cannot sue or take legal action against the ob's who treated me so badly and butchered me etc etc...
I can't stand up and say anything about them publically - even if it is true for fear that they would sue me for defamation and unless I have ABSOLUTE Proof I can do nothing.  My hands are tied.

However, a 19yr old who lives at home with Mummy, drinks all week, has nothing, left school at 16yrs old smokes pot all day and has not held a job or done anything possitive with his life to date is sueing me and got on ACA and defamed me for something we didn't do and we can't sue him for defamation even when we win because it would cost us more than we could ever get out of him.

So it seems that if you have nothing - you can complain more vocally than if you have a house or anything that they can take from you.

I hope that makes it all clearer - I did not intend to classify anyone or insult or hurt anyone - it just seems to be an absurd fact of our wonderful legal system.

So women who are treated badly and who are having more c/s's and poor obstetric treatment are the more educated and better off financially because the doctors know that they "can't sue" - unless you have a spare $20,000+ you can't afford to sue and if you don't have that but have a house then you can't afford to complain for fear of them reversing it on you.   The Ob's must have worked this out at some stage if their teaching is to be so aware of litiagation.    I was told that if I said anything to the papers or anywhere that they would not hesitate to sue me - when I first complained.  So, if I had nothing it would not have worried me but as I have somethingto loose I couldn't do anything.

Perhaps this explains the situation a bit better.  I feel that I have had a case of verbal diahorea here as it has not quite come out the way I intended.

Luv to all
Rhonda