Aviva,
I wish I could make the world a better and more fairer place.  I too
know what it is like to make do and sometimes I look back with affection
and gratitude at the lessons I learned back then.  Now I am one of the
"middle class" who adore being entertained by people such as you and I
have a son who is desperate to get into your industry (in fact he has an
audition for a children's opera tomorrow).  Life is often hard and
unfair and just today I was wondering how I can be all that others would
have me be and yet still have the energy and strength to carry on.  I
don't know why some have to struggle while others can sail through life,
but I do believe there is a purpose in all we do and I strongly cling to
the concept of Karma.  You have touched many of us through your input on
this list, Aviva.  I am a better person because of your touch in my
life.

Thank you.  Chin up - I love you.

Edwina :)

Ps: love from Kasia too :P