Hi Jen

Wow! if you noticed that wee bit at least others might too.
Thanks, yes I "knew" there was going to be a mention - I approached the editor / discussed an article/ (even offered to write one) was told there would 'definitely' be an article. later. this became a review (we have to cater to the advertisers) and definitely a cover shot -' when I have read the book I will, scan it in myself' - Obviously space was a big consideration so lucky to have a mention at all, but actually I dont think she has read the book - "firm but loving routines!!" - firm and routine dont really reflect it  but hey - any publicity is good - writing abook is only a tiny part of the job - promotion is enormous and certainly not something one gets paid for but if not done books disappear from the shelves and end up in $2 bins - or shredded/ dumped - its true!! (Aviva -I know the feeling of virtually working for zilch or less and all others in the process make the profits - booksellers, publishers and even distributors make more than authors - how did Christopher Green sell a million books - at $2 a book royalties, that would be profitable - going grey and wearing a suit and tie are not an option!!!!!)   and it may in fact appeal to the people who are most uptight -I just did a Terrific Toddler workshop today -  the greatest concern as parents called to book was discipline - I had parents of 14 - 18 month olds wanting to know how to make their child"obey" - they gained something very different -hopefully,  a whole new way of seeing their tots - as people, not little things!

A lovely day

Pinky