Dear Sarah,

You are so totally right about the subconscious.When I asked the
reflexoligist how I could prepare myself for my next pregnancy to avoid the
same birth otcomes due to the shape of my pelvis, she suggested to get an
epidural early. Not the advise I wanted to hear!!
With my second pregnancy I was determined to claim control and power to
birth my way. When I felt my duaghter on my perineum thats when I told my
midwife to grab the camera and wake up my other daughter to come and watch
(my midwife stayed by my side, not peering at my perineum). Then the most
empowering and fulfilling experience occurred when I lifted my baby to my
chest to greet her.
Wishing you all the joy and excitement with your future pregnancy.
P.S. Where do you live ??
Robyn