Interesting point Aviva. Must think on it.

I like advocating the use of the birth stool for shy woman as it is a very private position and have had women progress well there when it had been slow or non existant in other positions. I know some of that could be attributed to the upright position and open pelvis but I know that some of it is the privacy of their bits.

Judy

From: "Aviva Sheb'a" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [ozmidwifery] when Sally met Harry
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 13:10:59 +1030
Hi, All,
I'm ducking in preparation for the flak, but maybe some women like having someone view their genitals with awe, to see the beauty in them, to praise them. After all, we're not taught to love our own genitals, which is terrible. A time in a woman's life when she's not too inhibited about her body? One of the things I love about birth and babies, it the basic humanness, animalness of it all. All bodies, and all parts of them, are beautiful.
Aviva

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. -- This mailing list is sponsored by ACE Graphics. Visit to subscribe or unsubscribe.