Good one, Judy. Birthing stools are ancient and brilliant. According to the Torah, there's no one so wise, respected and admired as the women who are with the women upon their birthing stools.
aviva
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2002 1:38 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] 'bits' watching

Interesting point Aviva. Must think on it.

I like advocating the use of the birth stool for shy woman as it is a very private position and have had women progress well there when it had been slow or non existant in other positions. I know some of that could be attributed to the upright position and open pelvis but I know that some of it is the privacy of their bits.

Judy