Tina
With all your skills and honesty you would be the ideal person to lead the way for the BMid Student Collective around Australia, to be represented at a National Assembly/Conference.

love   Robyn
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Denise Hynd
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2002 2:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Re Tina's response to Denise

dear Tina
I congratulate not only on your belief but more importantly that it leads you to act and I am cheered by it and the cohesion of the BMid group!
I also have the same hope though my experiences have jaded me
I still act and beleive that good things will come not only to our profession but more importantly for the women, families and community with whom and in which we work such that cohesion, a sense and lived experience of community and acceptance of difference will increase!!

Denise