Title: [ozmidwifery] Signing off for a while

Hi, all.  Well, it's been really interesting and informative being on the Ozmid list...but I must sign off for a while.  My family need me, and I get sidetracked keeping up with the Ozmid emails...'cos I love reading them!  THank you for sharing your insights and experiences with me...and also your info for specific requests I have made.

Feel free to email me privately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

And feel free to recommend to any women in the Sunshine Coast/Brisbane/Gold Coast area whom you think could benefit from attending a Birthtalk : Sharing, Empowering, Celebrating Birth" meeting.
Thanks, Melissa

Newsflash : we are starting a "Healing From a Difficult Birth" group - first meeting Dec 10.  SO now there are two Birthtalk groups :

Birthtalk Forum : for pregnant women, and any woman passionate about Birth, this is a forum designed to empower women as they journey towards birthing their baby.  Talk to women who have already birthed babies and learn from each women's experience.  Each month presents a different Topic to be discussed , however, individual concerns and questions are always welcome.

Healing From a Difficult Birth  Support Group :
for women to debrief & share their past birth experiences in a safe environment.  Talk to other mothers also healing from disappointing, difficult or traumatic  births and share ideas to support each other.  This group may be of benefit to women recovering from a Caesarean birth or a traumatic vaginal delivery.

birthtalk
Sharing, Empowering, Celebrating Birth

birthtalk  aims to:

- provide a forum for women to share their thoughts, expectations and experiences of birth

- to empower women by providing access to current and accurate literature & information about birth and birthing options

- provide a support network for women who are healing from past birth experiences and those who are preparing for births after a disappointing, difficult or traumatic previous birth

- to encourage an atmosphere of celebration of birth, and of ourselves as women.

email us at : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ph :
Melissa on 3356 7449
Deb on 3379 7424