Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 5:01 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Signing off for a while

Hi, all.  Well, it's been really interesting and informative being on the Ozmid list...but I must sign off for a while.  My family need me, and I get sidetracked keeping up with the Ozmid emails...'cos I love reading them!  THank you for sharing your insights and experiences with me...and also your info for specific requests I have made.

Feel free to email me privately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---