Title: Re: [ozmidwifery] Answer to Debby State/Fed Health Funding
quick! grab Robyn before she changes her mind!!!
aviva
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 10:58 PM
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] Answer to Debby State/Fed Health Funding

If there is an institution out there that would like to take the challenge to set up one-to-one midwife care I will come out of the community "wood work" for a while until the labour is established the service to women is born and the post-evaluation considered.  I would offer some of my time without charge, just so long as I am fed and watered.  Side by side with Bachelor of midwifery students would be wonderful.

Are there any midwives out there with "inside influence" who can get the ball rolling?

Robyn