ta too, Pinky! All the best for 3ak if I'm not too late!
aviva
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 10:45 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Fw: little piggy mustard bum

Gorgeous!! gorgeous!! Aviva -Congratulations to the lovely parents and you for supporting them.
Such an antidote to all the sad, sad interventionist stories.
I am doing an interview and talkback on 3ak at 2pm tomorrow- Tuesday - any listeners out there who may like to call - *I just got the message at 7pm when I got in tonight.

I usually do my little talks with Greg Evans who is very nice -Tomorrow the lady standing in for Greg has a baby (The producer said -"the bub is 10 months old -no I think its seven months -or something!!") - could  even be a puppy!! so I am not sure what toes I will be standing on  -if she was too posh to push I may have to raise another issue (we havent discussed topics yet -will do that in the morning) Maybe Breastfeeding will be a hot topic with all the Christmas stress around -I hear lots of nightmare stories there too.

All phone calls to 3ak switchboard will be welcome .

Pinky

---