sounds like you've got it together, Pinky. all the best in the minefield. keep on breathing!
love,
aviva
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 9:56 AM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Fw: little piggy mustard bum

Hi Aviva,
Thanks.
 I have decided to go with 'getting breastfeeding off to a good start' -this can relate to my book 100 Ways to Calm teh Crying - everyone asks -is he hungry? when a baby cries - and of course, a good start to breastfeeding includes having an unmedicated birth but I will also have to deal with the increasing difficulties - ie lots of thrush around due to IV antibioitics (after Caesars) .Will be gentle.

Pinky

---