Jan, (and anyone else)

I have just discovered the "Doula Express" and "Life Options" that provide childbirth educator classes, and Doula certification.  I was wondering if anyone had had experience with this group and especially anyone in Victoria.  I am a Registered Nurse (only did that to do Mid - and now they go and intorduce Direct Entry.................... I had to suffer a severe back injury 6 months into my mid which will, at present,  prevent me from  returning to work at all) Hoping that future treatment may be successful and I will be able to return, but currently looking at other options to keep me in the pregnancy/childbirth/breastfeeding/IVF circle as one might call me 'OBSESSED' with this area.

Yours in childbirth

Rita - Deliverywoman

With the  of Friendship
Rita
«¤†¤ÐÈ£ÏVÊR¥·WÓMÄѤ†¤»

Image by FlamingText.com

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 3 months FREE*. -- This mailing list is sponsored by ACE Graphics. Visit to subscribe or unsubscribe.