Helen,

I live in Leongatha (it's only 11/2 - 2 hours drive from Melbourne) I am prepared to travel, by all means please give her my email or my ph. no. 5662 2906. Currently I am not 'fully' qualified in anything, but have had a lifetime of experience with VBAC, debriefing after 'bad experiences' and have a lot of knowledge that may assist, also an extensive library that she can have access too.

Yours in Childbirth and with the  of Friendship

Rita
«¤†¤ÐÈ£ÏVÊR¥·WÓMÄѤ†¤»

Image by FlamingText.com

Help STOP SPAM: Try the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* -- This mailing list is sponsored by ACE Graphics. Visit to subscribe or unsubscribe.