Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] coth death study

Lieve,
Is this related to work by Jim Sprott in New Zealand? (I haven't read your link) Last year on the UK Midwifery list there was quite a heated discussion about mattress wrapping & SIDS which I believe resulted in the 'banning' of a woman who was very strongly promoting the product. I kept a copy of some of the original postings. If you're interested I could send you a copy.
Regards,
Andrea Bilcliff