A previous client of mine rang to tell me that she is about 5-6 weeks
pregnant but has just been diagnosed with breast cancer. She is
breastfeeding her 8 1/2 mth old baby. While she is willing to wean for the
treatment if necessary, she does not want to terminate the pregnancy.
She has given me permission to post this email and would like to know if
there are any women 'out there', or midwives who have cared for women who
have been through this, who would be willing to share their experiences &
knowledge.
Thanks in anticipation,
Andrea Bilcliff