In a message dated 20/06/03 12:10:46 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hi Tina, We are midwives working on the Mornington Peninsula in Melbourne and we have just seen this email. We have designed a program which is now spreading statewide which educates adolescents aboutthe realities of Pregnancy Birth and Early Parenting its called the Core of Life. We have also started to have contacts from other states. If  possible it would be great to catch up for a chat to see if the issues are the same in WA and if you think there might be a place for this form of education there.
Look forward to hearing
Tracy Smith

Hello Tracy,

I will being having lunch with Sally tomorrow. I will pass on your email to her re: the 'core of life' program.

My own interests in CBE and when I finish my midwifery degree in 18months time also centre on adolescent women, pregnancy and parenting. I too would love to get together for a chat about the 'core of life' program. We have a program here in Geelong where I live tailored specifically to the needs of young women (YAPP program - Young, Pround and Parenting') which is funded under the auspices of Barwon Health for one midwife who works on a partime basis with the women for pregnancy care and some education. I would love to hear more about the 'Core of Life' program...so please get back intouch.

Thanks, regards Tina Pettgrew.