-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of M & T Holroyd
Sent: Wednesday, 25 June 2003 1:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Sleep Baby Sleep

Hi Pinky,

Pnky wrote: "Any current long term breastfeeders (with a nursing toddler 1
to 2 years old
 right now) willing to be interviewed?"

My breastfeeding times grow longer with each child.  I am not currently
feeding an older child, but did feed my third child until 3 years & 1 month.
We weaned because I was approx. 4 mths pregnant & suffering with fatigue &
morning sickness.  We weaned in Oct / Nov last year.  If this is recent
enough feel free to contact me.

Tina H.  Brisbane.