Hi Cheryl,

It may be the wheat in the Sao biscuits - go for the other grains; corn, millet, barley etc....

I'd also advise a probiotic supplement specifically for infants; Natren 'Lifestart' or Metagenics 'Flora Care'.  The latter is usually available from naturopathic clinics, and the Natren product is available at most quality health food stores.

Good luck!

Kind regards,

Kristin

Kristin Beckedahl

Naturopath, Nutritionist, Natural Fertility Management

Karratha, WA.