Thanks for that info Jo.  Your comment that many of these 'doing it
unassisted' quite successfully is what I expected.  It concerns me that Jan
is seeking out information re "any adverse or 'near miss' outcomes from any
PLANNED UNATTENDED HOMEBIRTHS" to use as a  "list of 'horror stories' that
ASIM will use to try and fast-track the funding of homebirths in NSW".

Just like how they try to use horror stories of midwife assisted homebirth
to tell us that we should be birthing in hospitals.

In fact, I think that Jan might find the opposite is true of what she is
seeking.

Regards,

Jayne