Hi Jo,

I'm from Homebirth Access Sydney, you are most welcome to give me a call if
you are interested in going down the homebirth route.
Jo - (02) 47 519840

Alternatively, Oct 25 - 31st is Homebirth Awareness Week and Denise Love has
organised a day of speakers all to do with homebirth called - Get the
facts....dispel the myths! Different presentations on
1. Siblings at homebirth
2. Men as midwives/ My independent practice
3. Postnatal care for woman
4. Motherhood mysteries experiential session
5. One women's experience
6. What's a Doula
7. Parenting by heart
8. A look at a homebirth and the midwives role

This is to be held on Sat Oct 26th from 10am - 3pm and the cost is $10 per
family.

The address is 723 Elizabeth St, Waterloo (Brent Street  School of
Performing Arts)

Hope this helps

Jo Hunter