-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kathy
McCarthy-Bushby
Sent: Thursday, 4 September 2003 9:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Every little bit counts...

Dear Cas,
What a wonderful outcome. It just goes to show what great and balanced
support and referral to an appropriate resource can do. Every little bit
counts and makes a huge difference to those women who we take the time
to listen to, provide access to information and suppport their
decisions. Every little bit counts. well done to all concerned. I would
like to hear more about where Birthtalk is situated. Do they have a
website? Cheers kathy