Thanks Mary!!! Now what can I blame?????? Me ( I seem to have forgotten my name temporarily)
----- Original Message -----
To: list
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 7:54 AM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] there is hope yet!

Considering the average age of midwives and nurses, I thought this relevant.  MM
"Menopause Not Linked to Decline in Cognitive Functioning: NEW YORK (Reuters Health) Sept 23 - Progression through a natural menopausal transition is not associated with significant memory loss, longitudinal study findings indicate. Previous cross-sectional studies have suggested a self-reported increase in forgetfulness during menopausal transition, Dr. Peter M. Meyer and colleagues note in the September 23rd issue of Neurology. Findings regarding potential benefits of hormone replacement therapy have been inconsistent...."