Sonia

As a mother and HypnoBirthing practitioner I am absolutely stunned after
reading your story. I admire you so much for your ablity to forgive such an
act and I thank you for teaching me that aspect of it. So many emotions are
running through me at this moment I can't even put my thoughts together to
really know what to say, except to say thankyou so much for sharing it with
this group. Yours is such a courageous story of love and understanding and
I'm not sure I could have been as brave as you.

It is a story that with your permission I would like to share with my
colleagues.

With great respect
Diane Gardner