Dear Tania
I purchased a wonderful birth pool in Brisbane at a store called "Clarkes Rubber and Pools".  It's a round crown shape fully inflatable.  Great depth and size for birthing.  Back in 1999 it cost around $150.  Perhaps there's a store in Adelaide?
Goodluck

For Gentle Birthing Choices
Rashelle Szoke.

Tom, Tania and Sam Smallwood wrote:
Just wondering if there is anyone out there with a pool laying idle who would be prepared to sell it, or if anyone knows where I can get one made for a reasonable price?  Or maybe even if there is anyone else looking to buy one in the near future, as I have someone here in Adelaide who will manufacture one for me, but only if he has a couple of orders to start with.  After being caught the other day with my midwife partner having to go to another birth, methinks we need another pool!

Tania