I have seen many a primip with a high head at the beginning of labour who has progressed and birthed well. One recent woman who comes to mind had a support person who was an acupuncturist and after a treatment she zoomed along and did exceptionally well. Bowen can work well too to help normalise the body.

Judy

From: "Annalise Wesley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ozmidwifery] high head at term
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 19:32:09 +1030
Hi there everyone,
I have a friend who is a primip with a high head at 40+4 weeks. The obstetrician is pressuring her to book in for a caesar. She is absolutely shattered at the thought of this and at the very least wants to attempt labour, preferably naturally. Any inspriational success stories (of vaginal primip births with high head at term), or words of wisdom that I could share with her, would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Linda