Rhonda,
             Thanks.  After sending my earlier message I re-read it and instantly regretted posting it.
I sound like a total fruit-loop!!
I do appreciate your response though and have taken all that you have said onboard.  I have actually sent my ob. a copy of my birth story and we've talked about it at some length.  He said it was "a fair and accurate account".

Even though I still don't blame him for what happend I do carry some anger that won't go away.  I think I have been a little too good natured in the past.  Maybe I should send him a letter expressing a couple of my unfinished buisness issues?  I have toyed with this idea before but have always hesitated as I don't want to tread on his little ob/gyn toes.  Afterall, he's well and truly over it.

For myself I want total closure and I do need to move on.  That is why I asked the question re. flaskbacks.  I want to keep moving forward and not go the other way.

I'm glad that there is at least one other mother out there who has been-there-done-that and left still standing.
Thanks for being an inspiration Rhonda.
Sonia W.