Hi all!

I have sat back, quietly, for some time, on this list and enjoyed the interesting topics, debates and discussions. I'm sure I introduced myself earlier when I first joined. Just in case, I am in Sydney, 27 years old, mother of 2, doula and hoping to do BMid when it starts in Sydney.

ANYWAY, to cut a long story short, it looks like I won't have to wait for Sydney!

I have just received an offer to study BMid in Scotland at the University of Stirling! I am so excited! I cannot wait! I start this September, 2004.

Wish me luck!

Victoria

E-mail just got a whole lot better. New ninemsn Premium. Upgrade now! -- This mailing list is sponsored by ACE Graphics. Visit to subscribe or unsubscribe.