Hi

The Bachelor of Midwifery is due to commence in NSW in 2005.

Julie

From: owner-[EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:owner-[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Melissah & Scott @ Spilt Art
Sent: Monday, 2 February 2004 10:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] BMid

Hi everyone!

my Name is Melissah and Im new to this mailing list. I live in the Blue Mountains in NSW with my husband and beautiful 16 month old boy Elijah.

I have been thinking of studing Midwifery and herd some talk about the BMid courses starting up here in Aust, and have been eagerly following the chain of converation on these courses now available in a few uni's.

Does anyone happen to know if there are any - or will  be soon - available mostly by correspondence?

Melissah

www.Splitart.com