Hi, my name is Rachel and I am a very new midwifery graduate.  I am seeking advice from you experienced folk who may be able to give me some tips on minimising the risk of tears during birth.  I have worked with many different people who all have differing views on this matter and was wondering if there are any tried and true methods out there.  Obviously, every woman is different and some will tear regardless, but I would love to know that I am doing everything that I possibly can to minimise the risk.  Thanks, Rachel.

InterNet Australis
http://www.australis.com.au/