Marilyn, was this true amongst homebirthers in Seattle too?  That's really interesting.

Jen

Marilyn Kleidon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I guess anecdotal evidence will not suffice for this gentleman, umh! If photographic eveidence is required then you could have  high speed film, slow shutter speed and while you prolly wont get a great photo, you may have some evidence in the future. I had my camera set up like this for the birth of my third daughter and did get a lot lovely though grainy photos with no flash. This was 23 yrs ago and now nobody(that I have been around) seems concerned about the flash I am interested that this is still a concern. Have we just forgotten about it?

marilyn