Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] re. sleep article

Pinky - I can totally relate to that "green" light experience :)

You know you are seriously tired when you find the milk in the pantry and your keys in the fridge etc ....

However I must say that my fatigue cannot be blamed on my co-sleeping bubba - but rather the unsightly number of hours I stay up working through the night at the moment.

If I was merely retiring to bed on dusk with my wee little guy....I'm sure my head would far less fuzzy!

Hope you find some fiesta time! I think all of us mums could do with a bit more fiesta time in our lives......although its strange what to come to celebrate once you have had children.....an uninterrupted phonecall, driving in the car alone, a hot shower :)

I say bring back extended family living and let's revive that siesta!

Melinda Whyman

NATURAL PARENTING MELBOURNE
www.naturalparenting.comau/npm/
~Parenting Naturally - Respecting our children and our Earth~