Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] urgent help for Another Victorian birthing unit

Hi Justine, I hope all is well with you & your energetic little family!  if you haven't already sent a copy of this to  one of our M.C group in Perth, could you please send me one?  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thanks, mary M
 I would quote NSW’s newest answer to best practice maternity services.  Ryde Hospital is a stand alone birth unit, operating as a Midwifery Group Practice.
I will send you a copy of the Ryde Proposal through off list, though it doesn’t specifically mention primips because they saw them as no special case