Dear All, The family First party are not a religious party, but a put the welfare of the family first party based on judeo-Christian principles (as are the Laws of our country, our constitution etc). I heard the SA rep speaking and this came from his mouth. I then checked out the website and found nothing on maternity issues, but they are only a young party. I was disappointed though.

Dear Abby, I believe God has called me to be a childbirth educator as a mission to women to empower them to trust in their God-given ability to birth their babies without intervention (Eve had only Adam to support her!). So yes, hopefully things will be changing! Love Fiona (grad/dip CE student).- we met at Active Birth