Thanks for this Denise
I'll put it in the next Communique.
I also want to get hold of the front p;age of the Fremantle Herald that reads "McGinty fails midwives" I don't suppose any of the midwives over there scanned it into their computers? I will phone Laraine Hood this morning to find out if she has it.
Brian McKenna has just been over to WA to an insurance conference and then went on to UK to see what he could do via Lloyds. Am waiting for him to return with great apprehension.
He will never do business through the College again but we might have a chance through ASIM if we can get the numbers.
Keep up the good work you are doing in WA. I don't think I'll be seeing you at the HBA but you never know ... my next client due keeps telling me that she is "going early" and as she is coming out to Penrith with me tomorrow to shout and scream with Justine maybe that will get her into labour. Who knows.
Talk soon.
Jan
PS Don't worry if you don't have the Herald scanned. I will probably be able to request it via their email address.
Cheers
Jan

Jan Robinson Independent Midwife Practitioner
National Coordinator Australian Society of Independent Midwives
8 Robin Crescent South Hurstville NSW 2221 Phone/Fax: 02 9546 4350
e-mail address: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> website: www.midwiferyeducation.com.au