Oh Jo, my heart goes out to you!!

I sucked on ice, apple ice-blocks, orange juice ice-blocks, anything iced - and I did that until about 16-17 weeks. Very rarely vomited, but felt like it all the time.

Cheryl

From: "Mary Murphy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Morning sickness
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 19:46:15 +0800

Jo wrote Also, I was wondering if anyone had any bright ideas to fix morning sickness.... please!! I feel nauseous all the time - constantly... I don't actually vomit very often, but all I want to do is stay in bed and sleep through the nausea, because that is the only time I feel ok.
--
Jjo, I would suggest you talk to a homoeopath or accupuncturist. If you email me off list I can give you the names of some local practitioners. Poor you!!! M