-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rebecca King
Sent: Friday, 1 October 2004 8:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ozmidwifery] question

hi everyone,
my name's bec, I'm a student midwife. One of my friends is pregnant and
she has
what I think is called restless leg syndrome. She says it feels like
ants are crawling
over her legs all the time and it's driving her crazy! I have not really
come across this
too much and I haven't heard of any ideas of what may help relieve this
for her. I think
her midwife suggested maternity stockings may help, any more ideas
anyone?
Thanks in anticipation,
bec king :)