Dear Sylvia, this is the reply I got when I forwarded your letter to my sister whom I referred to in my reply to you.

Hi Fiona,

Don't know if this any help.........but James was diagnosed with Choroid Plexus cysts which were described to me as something like varicose veins of the brain's cerebral fluid circulation. If it is the cysts there is another test - the measurement of the nucal fold, but if she doesn't want to know......however, James had both of these factors, I did have the amnio, it showed that he was normal, but the cysts were present up until birth and only disappeared after birth. So far James seems to have suffered no damage from this....touch wood! Feel free to ask any more if required!

Jen
(dictating to Gerry!!)