-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of shaz42
Sent: Wednesday, 17 November 2004 4:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Postnatal Observations

Iam currently on the postnatal ward at the wch in adelaide and the
postnatal obs they do there are 4/24 for the first 24 hours then bd
then daily of tpr and bp followed by ususal postnatal checks of the
woman. you can find the protocol under the s a governements protocol.