From: Dean & Jo
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 7:54 AM
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] Birth Centre

I have heard of a few birth centres, that call themselves birth centres, that are FAR from what I as a consumer would consider a birth centre!

I have had one birth centre midwife ask me why I bother having a VBAC…”why not just have another cs…much easier!”  hmmm…birth centre philosophy bursting thru there!!