Well done Sonja and wonderful Camden women and midwives
Unfortunately I was not in Sydney but look forward to catching up with your event when I read the Sunday papers tonight.
Jan

Jan Robinson Independent Midwife Practitioner
National Coordinator Australian Society of Independent Midwives
8 Robin Crescent South Hurstville NSW 2221 Phone/Fax: 02 9546 4350
e-mail address: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> website: www.midwiferyeducation.com.au