Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 7:51 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Mareeba Maternity

Mareeba midwives are in mourning. With our most experienced Dr going into private practice we have been told today that we may not do any more births after friday. We can still do antenatal and postnatal care.
I have not yet been to work today so I had to find out from the local news!!!
We will keep you posted.
Judy

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.