Hi Cheryl
Usually all the programs are in the Congress satchel that you pick up at the Registration Desk when you arrive.
It's a good idea to go along and register the evening before the Congress officially opens so you have plenty of time to decide what programs you want to attend the next day.
Email the organisers and ask them to clarify this.

If you or any of your colleagues are coming to Sydney first Robyn Thompson and myself would love to show you the beautiful coast of NSW (as well as meet Australian midwives along the way) through our Midwifery Australia pre-congress Professional Tour. Check out www.midwiferyaustralia.com.au if you are interested in exploring this option further.

Jan Robinson

Jan Robinson Independent Midwife Practitioner
National Coordinator Australian Society of Independent Midwives
8 Robin Crescent South Hurstville NSW 2221 Phone/Fax: 02 9546 4350
e-mail address: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> website: www.midwiferyeducation.com.au